Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Owl Birthday Card

A friend at work turned 30 on Easter and for the big birthdays we go all out and decorate their desk (usually in some sort of theme) and have a food day. Anyway, since she turned 30, we each brought in 30 of some sort of item. I brought her 30 pieces of Dove Dark Chocolate. Someone else brought her 30 cans of Mountain Dew (her favorite soda) and another co-worker brought her 30 Hostess Cupcakes, etc. We also ended up doing an owl theme. To decorate her desk, a bunch of origami owls in different colors and sizes were put together and put all around her cubicle. See pics below:







Anyway, so I went with an owl theme for her card also. There's owls along with beavers and some other animals on the background paper and of course I used Create-A-Critter for the owl. I think it turned out pretty good and I think she liked it.



Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop back tomorrow to see what I made for my first Thankful Thursday Design Team project.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute SP!! It sounds like she might need 30 days of dieting to recover from all that. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!