Friday, May 6, 2011

Cricut 360º Design Team Call

Hey Everyone! I've decided to apply for another design team. I figure the more experience I get, the better I will become. I am really enjoying designing for the Thankful Thursday Design Team. Here is the info about applying for the Cricut 360º Design Team:

We are looking for 12 designers who love to work with any of the Cricut machines and their best friend, the Cuttlebug. If you have any of the Cricut machines you can apply for the team. All you need is to have an active blog and the time to create a card or layout every other week.
If you are interested in applying for the design team, please create a card or a layout with LIME GREEN and a BUG in it. Any bug will do... and post it here. You have the entire month of May to complete this challenge and we will announce the winners of a DT spot on Friday June Third.





It's hard to see in the pictures, but I used Design Cuts With A View Glitter paper for the wings on both dragonflies and for the body of the blue dragonfly. In person, it is really cute. Thanks for stopping by everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy, thanks for posting at Cricut 360º... Your card is very pretty... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Good luck on the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!