Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday Design Team

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by. I have some big news today. I made the Thankful Thursday Design Team on Crazy About Cricuts (Jenny's) blog. This is the first design team I have made it on and it was my first time applying for a design team. I'm really excited that I made the team and even more excited to have fun designing projects for the team with my family.

For those of you who are new to my blog, here is a little bit about me. I have been married for almost 19 years, I have four boys ages 19, almost 18, almost 16 and 11. I also just became a grandma to a beautiful little girl on April 13th. I love spending time with her and I can't wait until she can start scrapbooking with her grandma. :)

I actually have been blogging since June 2008 about my family. I have been scrapbooking for about 11 years (ever since my baby/youngest was born) and I started making cards and showing them off on my blog in January 2011. In April 2011, I started a separate blog  just for my crafting (mostly card making). I look forward to these challenges to push me into other creative areas and to think more outside the box.

Thank you for stopping by and I would love for you to become a follower if you aren't already. I also love to read all your comments. Thank you Jenny for this great opportunity!

Hugs to all!
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Sandy! You will have a blast being on Jenny's DT. I love to craft with my daughters (11,13). It is so great to take time out of my busy life to sit down and craft with my girls. I love that some of jenny's challenges are easy and others make you think out of the box. I have enjoyed being on the DT and I know you will. Have fun with your new blog. Sweet Wishes~ Sharon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! I'm excited to be working along side you!! I am soo excited!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first DT I am sure this is going to be great fun...I cant wait to see some pictures of that new grandbaby..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! I look forward to working with everyone and am super excited myself since this will be my first DT too! We will be newbies together!


    Rock Girl
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have award for you
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-award-on-42011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the team! I am sure it is going to be so much fun and I'm so excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!