Friday, April 1, 2011

The Beginning of Sweet Pea's Cards....

Hello everyone!

I have recently decided to separate my personal blog from my card and scrappin' blog. I am loving creating cards and scrapbook pages and sharing them on my blog. I was kind of shy about it in the beginning, but I've been getting so many great comments from everyone about my creations, it has only encouraged me to share more. I named my new blog site, Sweet Pea's Cards because one of my cousins, and she knows who she is, gave me the nickname Sweet Pea and it has just kind of stuck. Thank you Muffin (the nickname I gave her)!

I hope this will be the place where my creations will be shared and loved by all. Thanks everyone who has supported me so far and feel free to click on my "follow me" button. I love having followers and I love having comments. Thanks again and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Sweet Pea :) I love seeing all of your creations. You are a true inspiration to me!

    love you! muffin :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!