Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Blog Hop & A Class!

I've had a busy weekend so far. Yesterday I participated in the My Pink Stamper Monthly Blog Hop. I truly enjoy participating in these blog hops. I get so many ideas and inspiration from others. The top card below is the project I will be linking up on My Pink Stampers blog for the hop.

This morning, I held my first card making class for my family, so not a real class, but it was fun. I made three different cards (sample cards) and then put together eight kits for each of the three different cards. In attendance were my mom, my aunt and my 84 year old grandma. It's never too late to learn new ideas. We all had a lot of fun spending time with each other, crafting with each other and eating my aunt's very nutty brownies. LOL! I liked them Auntie! Anyway, here are the three sample cards. Let me know what you think. I love to see all of your comments.




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! Stop back soon!
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!