Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop

So, Friday was the My Pinkalicious Blog Hop over at My Pink Stamper. The challenge for this months blog hop was to make a goodie bag or 3-D item that is for a Holiday. Any Holiday or Occasion. I went with making a little goodie bag to hold some Halloween treats. I think this one will be for my neighbors. I know they are going through a rough time and I'm hoping this will bring some Halloween cheer to them if there is such a thing. :)



Click here to view the tutorial on this box. I also made a matching card to go with it. I think it turned out cute! I stickled the heck out of the pumpkin! :)




Hope you all like my creations today! Thanks for stopping by and stop by again real soon!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great gift, the paper you used looks terrific and I love the sparkle on the pumpkin! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neighbors will LOVE it! The pumpkin pops against the black & white patterned paper! Thanks for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that little treat bag and card are prefect!! I am sure it will brighten your neighbors day. Thank you so much for joining in our fun challenge at My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop!!
    Big HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! It should make them smile! Thanks for linking up with the Pinkalicious Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!