Friday, October 14, 2011

More Duct Tape Projects

Hey everyone! Look at me! Two days in a row I'm posting! My kids and I are just going crazy with making projects out of Duct Tape. If you go to youtube.com and in the search type in Duck Brand Duct Tape, they have a whole bunch of awesome projects you can try and it's so much fun with all the different colors and patterns of duct tape you can find.

So, I made a duct tape headband with a bow and a cell phone case. Check it out.....









Well, my kids and I are going to keep making fun projects with duct tape. If we come up with anything else awesome and fun, I'll be posting it here. Thanks again for stopping by and stop again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!