Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday Card ~ Stacy

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share a new style of card I made for a friend's birthday this month. I found this shadow box card on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. I thought it was cool and I wanted to give it a try. I think it turned out pretty cute and Stacy seemed to really like it.


Don't pay any attention to my cat behind the card in the above picture. He wouldn't move out of the way while I took the pictures. :)


I just kept it simple yet feminine for her.


That's all for today. Thank you for stopping by and stop back real soon. February 23rd is our next Thankful Thursday Design Team Blog Hop and I'm pretty sure it will be a blast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!