Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wedding Card

Hey Everyone!

I'm glad you stopped by. I had to share the wedding card I made for my friend Emily who got married on New Years Eve.



 I rounded the corners of the red paper with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper 1/4" and I tried something new that I've never done before. I have seen a lot of scrapbookers/card makers use their sewing machine to stitch on their card stock and I love the look it gives the card so I decided to give it a try. I think it turned out pretty good for my first try.


I  tied some white tulle into a bow and used a Zot to attach it. The cardstock sticker is a Doodlebug Design Doodle-Pop and the stamp is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings. I'm so glad I finally had another occasion that I needed to make a card for. It really inspired me to get creative.



Here is a close-up of part of the card. I think it turned out very cute and Emily loved it.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like my card. Stop back again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!