Monday, January 16, 2012

Crafting, crafting and more crafting!

Hi there everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been busy crafting a lot lately, but I haven't been able to post any of it because they are gifts that I have been making and I have to make sure the person who receives it gets to see it first. :)

Anyway, I will be posting a lot more hopefully soon, so please keep stopping by and checking out my blog often. So, for now, I am going to post something I made for my mom. She saw the Duct Tape cell phone cases I was making this past fall and she asked me quite a while ago to make one for her, but she wanted a way to attach it to her belt loop for when she is out in the barn doing horse chores.

So.... here it is. A Duct Tape cell phone case for my mom's cell phone.


I added some gems to the top flap to bling it up a little bit. I really love this peace pattern Duct Tape. It's so pretty.


The top flap has a velcro closure. The cell phone cases I made in the past didn't have a top flap. I just came up with that idea while I was working on it. I thought it needed something that would keep the cell phone in the case in case it did fall to the ground.




My mom requested that I add a way for the cell phone case to attach to her belt loop. This is the part that took me a while to figure out how to add this feature. I finally decided to add it the way you see in the following picture. It also has velcro for the closure.


Here you can see the belt loop holder open. I added it and then put my cell phone in the case and swung the case by just the belt loop attachment and it was stuck very good so I'm hoping it holds up for her. She will be able to test it out well for me since she is out in the barn everyday doing horse chores.


So, that is my latest project I have made. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog and stop back again in a couple of days. I will be posting a new style of card that I made for the first time and I made it for a Valentine's Day card. Come back and check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!