Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday Design Team Day

Hey Everyone! Welome back for another Thankful Thursday Design Team Project. Today our theme was to do a Back To School Note. Well, my oldest is graduated, my middle two are in high school, so that leaves my 11 year old. I didn't think he'd want a note from his mom so instead I decided to personalize one of his notebooks. My kids always have to have a composition notebook for school, so I took some of my scrapbooking paper and covered the notebook and then added some personalization to it.


My son loves horses and he even owns a horse so of course I had to use scrapbooking paper with a western theme and I put a horse from the Create-A-Critter cartridge on the notebook. I popped the horse up with pop dots.



I also added my sons name with scrapbooking stickers and popped them up with pop dots also.



Well, that's all I have for today. I hope you like my project and leave me a comment if you like. Stop back again real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awww.. I bet he just LOVED his book!! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!