Monday, August 15, 2011

Rock On!

Hey Everyone!

I love joining in on blog hops whenever I have a chance and My Pink Stamper has a great blog hop once a month. It's always the third Friday of the month. This month, I didn't get a chance to join in on the blog hop until Saturday and I just got a chance to upload the pictures of my card I came up with for the challenge. This month the challenge was to show your style whatever that may be.

Well, my favorite color is purple and I also really like hot pink and neon green too. I think my style is bright, cheery, fun and sparkly. I like adding Stickles, Glossy Accents, ribbon, buttons, and diamond bling whenever I can. Here is what I came up with.


I recently got a couple of Simply Betty Stamps so I thought I would try one out and I colored it with my watercolor pencils.


I added Glossy Accents to her glasses to look like lenses and I added Stickles to her bows and outfit. I added some ribbon and purple buttons. I also added the "Rock On" stamp from My Pink Stampers Everyday Life stamp set.


Well, hope you like what I came up with. Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment if you want. I love hearing from everyone! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, you did a great job incorporating your favorite colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamps! I need some cutie pie stamps! Do you have the big container/bottle of the Glossy accents? I have a small one and I'm afraid it's gonna run out!! I guess i should get a big one too. Oh, sorry to ramble on here on your comment section!! But I do just adore your card!

    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE animal print so this one caught my eye quicky! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome detailing! The girl is so fab! Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!