Thursday, July 28, 2011

Customized 6x6 Album

Hey everyone! I finally got a chance to get some pictures of a project I finished a while ago uploaded to my computer. One of my niece's who is also my Goddaughter was confirmed recently and I didn't want to just make a card for her. I had a couple of these cheap 6x6 scrapbook albums that I had bought a while ago that had kind of a fall design on the cover. I got this wonderful idea to take some of my Recollections Animal Printed Cardstock and cover the album with it. My niece's favorite color is bright/neon green so that is the main color I went with.


I decided to add some pink ribbon, a pink flower and a pink "S" which is the first letter of my niece's name to personalize it a little bit for her. I also added a handwritten note on the inside.


I added some faux stitching to the "S" with my white jelly roll pen to match the white stitching on the pink ribbon.


I added some stickles to the center of the flower and some diamond bling to the corners of the front cover.


I cut down and inserted scrapbook papers to the inside of the album so she can just stick her favorite pictures on the pages.


I really like how it turned out. I will be making a matching card to go with it and I'll take a picture of that too and post it later. I need to get this sent off to her soon! Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!