Thursday, June 23, 2011

A New Birthday Card

Happy Thursday everyone! Tomorrow is Friday, Yay! I am so behind on making cards for people I know that have graduated or have had birthdays.... It's crazy. I feel like I have to make my friends and family one of a kind cards so they feel special. This card is for a friend who already had their birthday this year. I think she knows who she is. Surprise! Your card is on it's way, BFF! :)


I love this paper I've been using from The Paper Studio called Safari Untamed. It's so cute. You can't tell very well in the picture, but I added Sparkly Fluff to the black parts (except the eyes) of the zebra so it would look and feel more like a real zebra. I don't like using the Sparkly Fluff because it's really messy, but I love the look and feel it gives to your image.


I also added Glam Pink Stickles to the flower and Crystal Stickles to the center of the flower. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampendous.


I like how it turned out. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Sandy same thing happens to me too sometimes you want to make that extra special card that time becomes a big problem. Your zebra card has come out so well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I was just reading your profile and I just wanted to mention my name is Sandy to and I also have four boys. Please come by my blog, I have a special award for you!

    Happy Crafting!
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and stop back again soon!